Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My experience with Fred Meyer Jewelers (South salem)

My husband and I went to Fred Meyer jewelers looking for new wedding rings. We went in on a Sunday. I found a setting I liked but wasn't ready to pull the trigger. So the lady I worked with Celeste told us about the diamond sale they were having on June 1st. She took my information and said she would call. She called me 2 days before the diamond sale. We made an appointment for 10am.

On the day of the diamond sale they were open early. When my husband and I got there we were helped by a nice gentleman (Celeste was busy) he started out with what Celeste had talked to us about previously. When she was done with her client she came to help us. We looked at about 1000 settings before we settled on the one I had picked from our previous meeting. She went over all of the pricing with the discounts and everything. As she was half way through the first order we decided to look at a ring for my husband. We spent about 10 mins looking for a ring for my husband. She went over the pricing for that one too. She got our order all set up, gave final instructions about pick up, shook our hands and sent us on our way. Our pick up date was June 10th.


On June 5th, They called to say my ring wasn't going to be ready until June 14th. I was a little disappointed but I was thankful I had plenty of notice.

I received a call on Monday June 10th. My husband's ring was ready. I went in and they had it all ready to go. They showed it to me and put it in a pretty box. I was thrilled.


On Tuesday June, 11th I received another phone call. My ring was done. 3 days early. I was on cloud nine. I promptly went and picked it up. They showed it to me, packaged it up, asked me if I had any questions and sent me on my way.


I just want to say THANK YOU Fred Meyer Jewelers! I'm thrilled with my purchase and you can count us as life long customers!!!


With out further ado, The rings and the pretty packaging









No comments:

Post a Comment