Monday, June 10, 2013

My tour and interaction with Zenith Vineyards (So far)

Today I decided to take a tour of the place we picked for our venue. We picked Zenith Vineyards here in Salem, Oregon. http://www.zenithvineyard.com/

My conversations with Kari have all be by email. It actually works best for me due to my work schedule and the little one. They have all be extremely fast responses. I'm talking within an hour I have a response from her!

Today when I contacted her about wanting to come take a tour I was expecting a "Sorry, This is too late of notice. How about tomorrow?" That is not the response I received. I got a "I would love for you to come take a tour. See you at 2pm!" Yay!!

So I packed up the little one and headed out there. I adored my drive out there. Middle of the country, beautiful rolling hills, gorgeous sunny day. I couldn't have asked for a better drive. Everything was beautifully marked and super easy to find. The closer I got the more excited I became.

How cute is this sign? 


the sign at the entrance. 

They have roses at the posts lining the entry way *swoon*


My little helper

I arrived and the view is breathtaking. 








See what I mean? 

I got the kiddo out of the car and started walking to the front door. Even the front entrance is pretty 


I was wanting to do something like 

But its obviously isn't needed. Even the doors here are pretty 

pretty right?

I walked in a found Kari setting up in the ball room. She has a warm, friendly smile. I knew when I met her that we had made the right decision. 

She showed me the ballroom, Where we will be holding our events. 

A wood burning fireplace! beautiful! 

Chandlers. *Swoon* And the mirrors. 

The grooms room is right off of the ballroom. It has a DVD player and and flat screen TV. (Score for the hubs) 

We looked at the brides room. Which is amazing. It has a table for the maids to eat, dressing rooms, balcony's that look out over the ballroom, a full bath, and a make up bar. 


We looked out at the wedding lawn. I have to say I'm sad we are keeping it indoors. Its beautiful out there




They have a covered porch (The veranda) that is amazing. Super protected even during winter. Maybe putting some bistro tables out there? 

We then looked out on to this room (the gallery) which shows where the wine is made and the tasting room. I'm thinking the candy buffet and the cocktail hour may go out here. Beautiful art work. 

I couldn't get over the details of this place even the bar had details
So pretty!!!!

I sampled the 2009 Zenith Vineyard Barrel Select and the 2012 Zenith Vineyard White Veil I loved the white veil. That will be part of our wine selection for our renewal. 


I was also given a packet. Even that was pretty


Inside my packet was all the info I would need. I Love it. Its been added to my wedding binder and in my book as a YES. 



Ladies and gentlemen, We have a VENUE!!!! 

We'll be putting a deposit down early 2016


Until next time,

-Kendall



No comments:

Post a Comment